*NEW* blog posts on Juliana's Bits & Pieces |
| Posted: 25 Jul 2012 01:00 AM PDT Finally, I finished project week 26, Flowers Bouquet. Available as cases, canvas, poster, pillow and water bottle. If you like the photo and want me to put in different products, please contact me. |
| Blogger Sign Up: $5000 Cash Sweeptakes Posted: 24 Jul 2012 09:45 PM PDT ....and I am participating. You get 1 FB page for free, additional link will cost you $2. Please said Juliana RW reffered you. tx. Sign up form here. |
| Kindle Fire & Diamond Candles - ends 8/15 Posted: 25 Jul 2012 03:17 AM PDT Bay Area Mommy is celebrating her 1st blog anniversary with a giveaway for a Kindle Fire (or $200 Amazon gift card) and 2 Diamond Candles. a Rafflecopter giveaway Kindle Fire is open worldwide but the 2 Diamond Candles is restricted to the US only since they don't ship outside the US. Giveaway will run from July 25, 12:01am EST to August 15, 11:59pm EST. "I wish good luck to all and thank you for participating.I am SO happy with my new kindle fire, so...I am sure who is the winner of this Kindle Fire will be excited as me :D" (Juliana RW) Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Juliana's Bits & Pieces is not responsible for sponsor prize. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Juliana's Bits and Pieces To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |


