*NEW* blog posts on Juliana's Bits & Pieces |
| Posted: 27 Jul 2012 09:01 PM PDT ![]() Welcome to the $250 Dulce Mio Gift Card Giveaway. Hosted by How Was Your Day? and Going Crazy!! Wanna Go??!! One super lucky person will win a $250 gift card to Dulce Mio! This giveaway is open worldwide. "I visited their site and they have lots of cute stuff. I like their Paris Necklace. Btw, I wish good luck to all and thanks for participating. (Juliana RW). Enter in the rafflecopter form below. a Rafflecopter giveaway Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blog may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments. The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We reserve the right to publicly publish winners' names and/or likeness. By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. |
| Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:53 AM PDT ...and I am participating. It is free event, detail sign up here. Please tell Juliana RW reffered you. Thanks. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Juliana's Bits and Pieces To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
.jpg)
